Planning approval has recently been granted for a Â£30 Million development on a 5 acre site in Keighley town centre, consisting of 14,865 sq.m. of retail/ leisure floor space which includes:
– A range of retail stores from a 40,000 sq.ft anchor unit, down to a 3000 sq.ft. store.
– An 8 Screen Cinema (2600 sq.m.) at first floor level.
– A total of 2100 sq.m of Restaurants, Cafes and Bars to complement the cinema use.
– Refurbishment and extension of the Cricketer’s Public House.
– 360 car parking spaces with 150 located underground.
Worth Valley Retail Centre:Â Worth Valley Website